Basically windows 7 home basic / windows 7 home starter does not have a windows application which is owned by Aero windows 7 home premium , windows 7 professional and windows 7 ultimate .
Initially I was taught by a friend about how to change the look of windows 7 home basic / windows 7 home starter like the look of windows 7 home premium and above . Because my laptop using windows 7 home basic , so I try to use the tips from my friends and after I tried and it worked . And here’s how to use it :
- First download unlocker aero, click here
- Once downloaded open the folder unlocker aero
- right click on the file ” Personalization Panel v1.2.1 Silent ” and select ” Run as administrator “
- right click on the file ” aeropatch1.4 ” and select ” Run as administrator “
- PC will restart automatically. ( if the PC does not restart automatically , right-click on the desktop and select ” Personalize ” , if it is still empty select “get the latest windows update ” << if not wrong because I forgot lol🙂.. There are basically writing over the middle and then clicked on the content up to you , then restart the PC manually )
And below is the view windows 7 home basic aero me after using the unlocker :